PATIENT HANDLING SYSTEM
- Fully MRI-compatible
- Motorized and computer-controlled
- Translation function puts upright or recumbent patients at isocenter
- Elevator function places patient’s anatomy of interest at magnet isocenter
- Tilt function rotates the patient from upright to the recumbent position
- Table slightly tilted at 5 degrees to stabilize patients during upright scanning
- Support fixtures for RF receiver coils integrated into the table.
- The only true Open MRI
- The most non-claustrophobic whole-body Open MRI.
- Walk in, stand or sit and use or remove seat for the scan, walk out.
- An unprecedented degree of patient comfort because there is an unobstructed view, nothing in front of the patient’s face.
- Movable, stabilization bars to enhance patient comfort and stability during multipositional scans such as flexion, extension, rotation and lateral bending.
- Whisper Gradients for quiet scans
Weight-bearing studies of the human anatomy.
- Brain scans with the patient upright (vertical)
- Weight-bearing studies of the human anatomy.
- Range-of-motion for flexion, extension, rotation and lateral bending.
- Patient positioning plays a critical role in detecting clinically significant pathology.
- 0.6 Tesla field strength
- Iron-frame electromagnet
- Front-open and top-open magnet design
- Magnetic poles are on the left and right of the patient
- Horizontal (transaxial) magnetic field orientation
- 18 inch (46 cm) pole-to-pole, horizontal gap
- Multipositional capabilities for positional MRI studies
HIGH SPEED GRADIENT PERFORMANCE
- Water cooled
- Reduces the reconstruction rate
- Increases slew rate for thinner slices