Q: If I have an MRI scan, how will I find out the results?

Typically, your MRI scan will be examined or 'read' by a radiologist who is specially trained in MRI technology. At the East Bay Upright MRI Center we have a superior staff that includes a Radiologist and certified technologists. The radiologist in will report to your physician, and your physician will then discuss the findings with you.


close this window